As we age, the skin becomes thinner and less elastic. Deep folds, furrows, fill lines, age spots, and wrinkles start to form. These changes are caused by several things, among them being decreasing muscle mass, repeated facial movements, and decreased natural oils production.
Goldberg Medical Spa exists to tackle these effects of aging. With our dermal fillers, we can take care of your aging challenges and make you feel beautiful again, inside and out.
Since 2000, we have been leaders in non-surgical medical procedures in Toronto. We are dedicated to offering our clients that youthful glow through safe non-invasive medical aesthetic treatments that require little to no Downtime.
Dermal Fillers Available at Goldberg Medical Spa
Dermal fillers add volume, reduce creasing in the skin, and improve the overall appearance. Each dermal filler may exhibit different characteristics, making it suitable for different areas of the face and address client specific needs.
At Goldberg Medical Spa, we have the best line of products, such as Restylane, which have been tested and proven to offer natural elegant results in a safe and non-invasive manner.
Restylane the Gold Standard ® Line of Products
We offer Restylane dermal fillers with a fresh approach to rejuvenating the skin. Restylane skin boosters deliver hydration and improve skin imperfections. Most importantly, they have been clinically tested and proven to increase skin elasticity gradually, reduce the appearance of acne scars, and fine lines, as well as improve overall skin health.
Choose Restylane skin boosters and benefit from:
- A dermal filler brand backed by 25 years of clinical experience and 3.5 million+ treatments done to date.
- Established safety profile based on over 2 decades of experience
- High patient satisfaction with more than 30 million treatments worldwide
- Individualized treatments with the world’s broadest portfolio of HA fillers
At Goldberg Medical Spa, we provide Restylane skin booster treatments in Toronto using the SmartClick System to guarantee accuracy and effectiveness when dealing with skin imperfections on the face, neck, hands, and decolletage.
Our Restylane Treatments
Get any of the following treatments at Goldberg Medical Spa;
Restylane Defyne™: This hyaluronic acid dermal filler is designed for treating fine facial lines and wrinkles, mostly around the eyes. The filler’s thin and fluid nature makes it perfect for thin to normal skin.
Restylane Refyne™: This hyaluronic acid dermal filler is perfect for smoothening and softening wrinkles and folds, particularly those located in the mid to lower face i.e., laugh lines, frown lines, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, etc.
Restylane Volyme™: As the name suggests, this Restylane treatment (also a hyaluronic acid filler) is designed to add volume. The treatment is perfect for sagging skin, facial volume loss, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Dermal Filler Before and After
If you are interested in dermal fillers but would like to have an idea of what actual results can look like, we have some pictures you can use as a guide.
Filler for Cheeks Before and After
Smile Lines Filler Before and After
Filler Before and After: What Can You Expect?
Dermal fillers offer instant results. After a dermal filler treatment session at Goldberg Medical Spa, you can expect the treatment area i.e., the cheeks, lips, etc., to be fuller and more youthful. In a nutshell, you can expect a more refreshed overall look.
How Does a Dermal Filler Procedure Work?
- Appointment and initial consultation: Once you schedule a dermal filler appointment, our experienced medical aestheticians will reach out to discuss desired outcomes, your suitability for treatment, medical history, etc. You’ll also be examined, and an appropriate dermal filler and treatment plan will be recommended based on your facial features, desired corrections, aesthetic goals, and/or skin condition.
- Preparation for treatment: Before the treatment area is injected, it must be cleaned and disinfected. Numbing agents or creams can be applied to the treatment area to eliminate pain or mild discomfort during treatment.
- Treatment and results: Dermal filler injections aren’t painful. They are administered using thin needles before the treatment area is massaged gently. Results are instant. An ice pack may be used to reduce discomfort or swelling. Also, more filler injections may be administered after assessing initial results.
Where Can I Get Dermal Fillers?
Dermal facial fillers can be applied to various places in the neck, face, and hands to get rid of wrinkles, age spots, and deep facial folds, among other imperfections.
These types of facial fillers are great for adding structure, definition, and youthful volume to the face. They can enhance cheekbones, correct imperfections like hollowing, and create a more defined and masculine jawline.
These types of fillers target wrinkles and other lines that naturally form around the mouth. They include laugh lines, perioral lines, and marionette lines. Lip injections can correct asymmetry issues around the mouth by enhancing lip volume and eliminating sagging mouth corners.
At Goldberg Medical Spa, we offer chin filler services via HA (Hyaluronic acid) with fillers like Restylane Lyft to soften chin wrinkles/lines, correct asymmetry issues, and add volume and/or shape to the chin.
We also offer nose fillers (non-surgical rhinoplasty) treatment using injectable dermal fillers to subtly reshape the nose and enhance the overall appearance. Our nose fillers can correct minor nose bumps, lift the nose tip, address small deviations in the septum, and refine a broad/flat nasal bridge.
Dermal Fillers Cost
Dermal fillers can cost as low as $350.00. However, injectable filler treatment can fall outside this range based on factors such as the size of the treatment area, the number of treatments required, the type of filler, etc. Schedule a consultation to get accurate dermal filler prices.
Dermal Fillers Benefits
The key benefits to consider from facial fillers include:
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles and smooth lines
- Restoration of lost facial volume
- Reduction of other facial imperfections like furrows linked to aging
- Enhanced overall appearance by increasing lip volume, creating harmony and balance, and enhancing contour, definition, and shape.
Injectable fillers are safe non-invasive solutions to facial imperfections like deep folds, deep lines, furrows, wrinkles, depressed scars, glabellar lines, parentheses lines, etc. However, you shouldn’t just inject any dermal filler.
At Goldberg Medical Spa, we offer high-quality dermal fillers i.e. Restylane skin boosters with an impressive safety profile (based on over 12 years of clinical experience) and high patient satisfaction (over 3.5 million successful treatments done).
We’ve partnered with industry leaders and offer injectable fillers (i.e., hyaluronic acid-based fillers), among other treatments, for all regardless of skin type, age, or skin condition. Most importantly, treatment is non-invasive, safe, and done by highly trained and experienced medical aestheticians and nurses, using state-of-the-art technology.
Schedule a FREE dermal filler consultation with our medical consultant today to start feeling beautiful in and out. Take advantage of incredible promotions while at it. Get a 20%-off gift certificate and up to 60%-off on other services.
FAQs About Dermal Fillers in Toronto
1. Lips Filler: How Long Does It Last?
Generally, our lip fillers will last for 12 to 16 months.
2. How Long Does Under-eye Filler Last?
Under-eye fillers also last 12 to 16 months.
3. How Long Do Fillers Last in Cheeks?
Fillers in cheeks will also last for 12 to 16 months or longer depending on the number of dermal injections.
4. How Long Does Chin Fillers Last?
12 to 16 months
5. How Long Do Nose Fillers Last?
12 to 16 months